We're hiring a
Client Change Enablement Lead
We are searching for a Client Change Enablement Lead to join our small but ambitious growing team here in Milton Keynes to help accelerate our organisation as we develop our offerings to the market. The role will involve learning the CITI approach, supporting our clients through change initiatives, and developing new opportunities.
Location Milton Keynes (MK5)
Hours Full time, permanent
Flexibility Flexible working with travel to office (once per week) and client site where required
Salary Competitive salary that will increase inline with growth and development in the organisation
Benefits 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and grace days (discretionary). Access to coaching, and ongoing personal and professional development.
To put it simply, we support organisations by developing knowledge, tools and expertise to enable their teams to thrive.
For over 38 years, CITI has been recognised as a thought leader, challenger, enabler and partner of choice for delivering valuable change within organisations and communities by taking learning ‘beyond method’ with our coaching, courses and consultancy.
Our biggest focus for building a brighter future is creating inclusive opportunities for an ethical and sustainable future.
Why should you join CITI?
CITI is uniquely positioned as a ‘consultancy that cares’ about delivering successful change. This would be a great opportunity for an individual looking to join an organisation that invests in its people with a culture-first, value-focused mentality, where we are one team working towards the same goal.
We empower individuals to learn the business inside out and we invest in long-term careers as we grow.
We are a membership organisation which means when we do well, we all benefit.
If you have experience in the project or change space, and want to learn, support multiple clients, and develop a successful career in consultancy, we would love to hear from you.
Roles and responsibilities
Below are some examples of the tasks you will be getting stuck into day to day, but we are looking for someone who is dynamic and can adapt when required on special projects and as we evolve.
Learning and development
- Learning CITI’s project, leadership and change methodologies
- Supporting the growth and development of CITI-owned IP ensuring it remains current with market trends
- Working with internal teams to deliver successful initiatives
- Collaborating to strategically support the growth of new services to develop the business.
- Develop thought leadership content Participate in industry conversations and showcase CITI’s professionalism
- Communicate CITI approach to the wider market
- Contribute to CITI knowledge base.
Client engagement and delivery
This is a client-focused role and will rely on you being the central point of contact when delivering for our clients.
- Understand different environments and adapt approaches to meet client needs
- Maintain and develop strong relationships
- Deliver change and project-based consultancy in line with CITI quality standards and values
- Identify and cultivate new opportunities for CITI
- Ensure consistent and effective communication.
- A well-presented passionate project or change specialist
- An effective and consistent communicator
- Driven and focused on supporting the growth of the organisation
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Dynamic and able to adapt to a busy, evolving organisation
- Values-focused individual
- Open to a learning culture, with continuous support and development
- Loyal and keen to invest long-term in a growing organisation giving back to communities.
We are happy to provide training and support for this person coming in, but we would like them to have fundamental project and change management experience.
Sounds like you? We’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Please email your CV and any covering letter to Abbie Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are proud to be an inclusive employer. For any questions about how we are supporting applicants and team members alike, please reach out to Abbie at the email address above.